Thursday, May 31, 2012

Kristen Stewart Takes on Two Personas in Elle Editorial





When many of us think Kristen Steward we also think Twilight, the hit movie about vampires and werewolfs from the book by Stephenie Meyer, but has Kristen broken away from the shy and quirky Bella and into a beautiful model in an editorial in Elle Magazine June 2012. And not only was Kristen playing the beautiful goddess looking woman, but her androgynous side came out as well. At first glance the two people in the photo do not look like the same person, but at a quick closer look they are both Kristen. At first I was not quite sure if I liked the idea, but as I am writing this the editorial is growing on me and I am beginning to think it is a great piece of work. I wonder where this idea stemmed from, and what the story behind it is;I don't know if I'll ever know. I'd love it if you all share your ideas! What do you think the ideas and stories are behind the photos? Let me know <3

~xoxo, CC

6 comments:

  1. i must say, i'm not a huge fan of kristen stwards acting, but she as a person is gorgeous!

    darlene
    dardame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I feel like her acting is getting better, which is great, and yes she is such a gorgeous person:)

      ~CC

      Delete
  2. Same here, never been a fan. But she's picked the right clothes and this editorial is just a wower!

    -theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the clothes in the editorial were picked perfectly and really compliment her!

      ~CC

      Delete
  3. Yea twilight is not my favorite movie, the book was WAY better. But she does look amazingly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The book was a lot better, but yes she does look stunning in this shoot!

      ~CC

      Delete