Friday, June 8, 2012

Best Dressed at the 2012 CMT Awards

I absolutely LOVE country music, so of course I watch the CMT Awards every year. I think the number one best dressed was Luke Bryan, he is always the best dressed and the best everything! I think he is amazing, and his music is perfect. But this post is about the best dressed girls, so lets get started!

Number 4: Sara Evans in a graceful Julian Joyce made by Mandalay Gunmetal sequin dress.


Number 3: Elizabeth Cook wearing a beautiful sequin dress with cowboy boots and an ivory clutch.


Number 2: Grace Potter in a gorgeous KAUFMANFRANCO gown. 


Number 1: Carrie Underwood in a stunning Randi Rahm cocktail dress with a Caovilla Swaroviski crystal clutch.


It seems that sparkles and silver have become a big trend this year! I hope it carries on because I absolutely love these dresses. Tell me what you think?

xoxo,
      CC




5 comments:

  1. I guess the dress code was metallics and sequins;)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dresses are so sparkly! I think the first one looks best though x
    http://styledandwired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol it seems like everyone was wearing almost the same dress!
    But i love them, so sparkly and it totally catches the attention!

    theperfectdisease

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glitter! But my fave is Grace Potter's :)

    Diwata
    http://theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I appreciate to follow the trend of stars , as we love them. And a fashionable moment they brought to us that we get hypnotized to brought it .Sequin dress with cowboy boots and an ivory clutch was an amazing outfit. And the Randi Rahm cocktail dress is stunning. The others are also so pretty. Burberry trench coat is also a pretty one for standard fashion.

    ReplyDelete