Monday, June 4, 2012

Best Dressed at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards

Who do you think was the best dressed at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards? These are my fave 5!

Number 5: Kirsten Stewart wearing a GGUiSHEM Dress and Christian Louboutin pumps. I absolutely love the colors and design of the dress along with her windblown hair and stylish rings.



Number 4: Emma Watson wearing a Brood mini halter dress and Tabitha Simmons shoes. The interesting design of the dress is pulled together with the beautiful shoes with a little sparkle.



Number 3: Shailene Woodley wearing a Stella McCartney low cut suit and heels and rocking a cute fishtail braid. I think that this style is really cute! And the fishtail braid really completes the outfit.


Number 2: Kandace Greer Grammer wearing a beautiful tight blue dress and matching pink bag and heels! For sure something I would wear and my second favorite outfit from the awards. 


Number One: Victoria Justice wearing a beautiful Erin Fetherston dress. I just love how the black in the belt matches the black clutch and heels. A perfect outfit in my opinion!


Do you think these girls were the best dressed? I sure do! I would wear all of these outfits, they are all just so stunning! Tell me what you think!

xoxo,
       CC



2 comments:

  1. I think Emma Watson and Kristen Stewart look the best! Love the color of their dresses and the cut is also great!
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen all the outfits, but Emma Watson looks really cute! I also saw Charlize and Emma Watson, formal but still lovely.

    ReplyDelete