Saturday, June 16, 2012

Galaxy print! Yes? Or No?

I've been seeing the galaxy print A LOT, and to be honest I LOVE it! I don't have any galaxy printed items myself, but I plan to get some soon. Black Milk clothing has tons of galaxy print clothes and even shoes! Here are my faves: 

Black Milk Galaxy Purple Swimsuit $90 Buy Now


Black Milk Galaxy Purple Dress $99 Buy Now

Black Milk Galaxy Purple Leggings $75 Buy Now

Black Milk Lita Fab-Rainbow Galaxy $199.95 Buy Now

Black Milk Night Lita-Rainbow Galaxy $259.95 Buy Now

Black Milk 99 Tie-Rainbow Galaxy $189.95 Buy Now

I love Black Milk clothing and I think their clothes are very cute and original! My favorite has to be the leggings and the bathing suit. Wearing the leggings with a cute black top and black boots would be a perfect outfit for me! I like to stand out a little bit, but also look very fashionable. My favorite shoes are the first ones (Lita-Fab Rainbow Galaxy) I think I could wear them with anything, jeans, leggings, and even shorts. It'll add a little originality to your daily outfit! I also think the second shoes (Night Lita-Rainbow Galaxy) are very cool! The only problem is, I'm sure I would fall! What are your ideas on the galaxy trend? Let me know! 

~xoxo,
         CC


28 comments:

  1. Love those cosmic Litas, I'm definitely gonna save up for a pair!

    http://constanzaisabella.blogspot.com/

    Constanza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, they're really cool! I'm saving up for a pair of the Lita-Fab ones:)

      ~CC

      Delete
  2. Love 'em! I think Oxygen also has a galaxy collection. :D

    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure I check it out! Thanks for telling me about it:)

      ~CC

      Delete
  3. love the print so much! I wouldn't go for the bathing suit but the dress and the pants are great:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog earlier!
    i love your style & your blog too! maybe we can follow each other (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem, I absolutely love that outfit!
      And thank you! I follow you on bloglovin :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  5. Yes for galaxy prints. I love them too much! :))


    Daney ♥
    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love galaxy print - even though I'm a bit concerned that they're not really as classic as other prints so they might get a bit hard to wear after a couple of years because I'm one of those people who sort of treasure their clothes and just hoard it all.
    great blog btw :) following you now

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm you have a good point! But I think that in moderation this print could always work! And thank you:) I just followed you on bloglovin and google friend connect too.

      ~CC

      Delete
  7. I am a huge fan of galaxy print! I love it so much! I really like your blog, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits and more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much:) I just took a look at your blog and I love it! I just followed via blog lovin.

      ~CC

      Delete
  8. Honestly, it's no my favourite...probably because of the color...or because I find the right occasion to wear it very difficult to find!
    But if you get something, please show me!

    baci

    http://ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree about not being able to wear it to something. I'm a person that wears whatever I want though to anything haha so I think I'll find sometime to wear it :) and I will deff post something If I buy it!

      ~CC

      Delete
  9. Stunning print, not sure I would pull it off but it looks great xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could! :) Just give it a try if you like it!

      ~CC

      Delete
  10. We love it!
    You have an amazing blog!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kind of like the Galaxy Print.. I would love a shirt with it on :))

    Love storm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shirt with it on it would look really cool! :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  12. YESYESYES! i love galaxy print :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not a huge fan of this galaxy print, by the way it's a big trend of this year!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???
    Win 100 euros giveaway to spend on Bit Tiendas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just followed you!:) Amazing blog <3

      ~CC

      Delete
  14. I still love galaxy print, right now <3
    Love the post, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete