Sunday, June 3, 2012

H&M Releases Their Video Look Book for Fall 2012!


For the most part I think that the Autumn Season 2012 will be a great season for H&M although, I am not a huge fan of the outfits that are sparkley head to toe, nor do I like the pants in this collection. But, other than that, I think it is a nice and put togather collection. One of my favorites is the sheer black collared shirt that is in a lot of the outfits, it is very chic and can go with really almost anything. Another item that I really like are the shorts. Usually when you think of shorts you think of summer, but these shorts are very autumn like. Some more items that I enjoyed are the sunglasses and earrings that were featured in many of the items. I also really liked the gold skirt in the very last outfit, sometimes I think gold can be a little tacky, but in this outfit I think it works very well! Are you excited for the 2012 Autumn Season of H&M? I am! Share your ideas with me about what you think of the upcoming season!

~xoxo, CC


5 comments:

  1. They have some weird pants! I loved the embellishment collar, though. I wonder if its detachable or not..

    Great blog, I'm following :)

    sana xo
    http://www.styleandstarbucks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is detachable. Are you talking about the black belt type thing that was around the waist? I think it might be because it is shown in many outfits, but I am not quite sure:)
      And thank you! I follow you as well :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  2. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog earlier!
    i love your style & your blog too! maybe we can follow each other (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! You have great posts.
      And thank you! I do follow you :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  3. Goodgod I love H&M. I'm so glad we finally have one in Kansas City! Their dangerous to my wallet, though.
    Jillian @ Epic Thread

    ReplyDelete