Friday, June 1, 2012

New Upcoming Designer Stephanie Green Gets Her Designs Out There!




It is very hard to make it in the fashion industry, and that is why it is so important that Stephanie Green is getting such an early start! She is currently eighteen and has been working on designing since she was as young as sixteen years old. She has showcased her collections at events in association with the Palm Springs Fashion Council and is continuing to work on even more designs to get more experience and grow as a designer. Her latest collection was debuted in Palm Springs, and she is continuing to work hard to get her designs out there. Her designs have been featured in media articles such as the LA Times, Culver City News, 944 Magazine, Lip Magazine, L'Elite Magazine, and even more! I took a lot of time to take a look at her collection and I picked out my favorite two dresses that she designed. The one of the left is my favorite because I love the young romantic element of the dress and I think the color is just stunning. My second favorite is the one on the right because I love the beautiful clean white color and I like the two parts of the dress as well: the tight top, and the flowing light bottom. Stephanie's plans for the near future are to study fashion this summer while she continues to work on her collection! Stay in the loop with Stephanie and her new designs by checking out her website: http://www.lbfbysg.com/ and you can even buy some of her designs here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LBFbySG

~xoxo, CC   

6 comments:

  1. her designs are so girly and cute!

    whitney
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'm glad you like the article and I hope it helped get your designs out there :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  3. So cute designs!Love them! :)
    http://mylifelamiavitamivida.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids these days have so much opportunity to work with! I love that dress and wish her luck. :)

    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dresses, dear... Great post!

    Kisses,
    Ladyfairy

    http://www.ladyfairy-scloset.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete