Thursday, June 21, 2012

"The Substitutes" DSQUARED² Fall/Winter 2012/13 Campaign!

(Watch full screen, its THAT amazing!)

I have watched this video probably over 20 times! It is DSQUARED² FALL/WINTER 2012/13 campaign! I absolutely love it. I wish my school was like that, and I wish my school had guys like that :) The video called "The Substitute" was shot by Mert & Marcus for Dsquared2. Starring: Dean and Dan Caten together with models: Benedikt Angerer, Simon Van Meervenne, Liuk Bass, Ralf Javoiss, Daphne Groeneveld, Frida Aasen and Bette Franke. Additional cast includes Eric and Joan Ribera as "bellhop" and Ratka Mayor as 'the teacher'. And the catchy soundtrack is the 1960s pop tune "The Clapping Song" by Shirley Ellis. 

A shout out to Daphne Groeneveld in this video. She looks stunning, as usual!

This campaign really makes me want to go out and buy their clothes! How about you? 

Check out their new clothes here :)

9 comments:

  1. I REALLY want to buy their clothes now! Such a fab campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG awesome video! Great post! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. this video is fabulous and so fun, I always love the Dsqaured styling as well!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog!

    Super cool! Followed.

    Please follow back? :D

    fashionvisionsonline.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!:) I just followed you on google friend connect<3

      ~CC

      Delete
  5. Hi beautiful ...

    I like your blog, I loved your post, I'll be here forever, you are very talented.
    I was at a friend's site and saw your link there, I decided to make a visit.
    I'm following you, please follow me too.

    Visit my Blog:

    http://aliadosdabeleza.blogspot.com.br/

    Kisses ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! that means a lot :)
      I just followed you! <3

      ~CC

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing this video. It was amazing. Yes, I have some friends like them. I am so happy to have them. It was amazing to see a great looking winter outfit. I just love it. Womens cashmere sweaters is also fashionable.

    ReplyDelete