Saturday, June 2, 2012

What are your Favorite Printed Shorts?

What I have seen a lot of since the weathers been getting pretty hot is printed shorts! And so far, I love what I see. Printed shorts are not only interesting because they are different than a solid color, but they can spice up an outfit and make you stand out in a good way. Here are a few of my favorite printed shorts:


 



(from left to right, up to down)

  1. Charlotte Russe Hot Kiss Aztec Print Denim Shorts $24.99 Buy Now
  2. Charlotte Russe Almost Famous Polka Dot Shorts $24.99 Buy Now
  3. Delia's Black Ditsy Shorts $29.50 Buy Now
  4. Delia's Floral Print Fray Hem Shorts $29.50 Buy Now 
  5. Top Shop Flag Printed Hot Pants $68.00 Buy Now
  6. Delia's White Floral Denim Shorts $29.50 Buy Now

Which ones are your favorite? :)

~xoxo, CC



5 comments:

  1. love the shorts, most of all the stipes and stars :) x angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is my favorite too!:)

      ~CC

      Delete
  2. Love the first and the stars and stripes ones!
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite is the stars and stripes one too :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  3. I love the floral and aztec ones. Also tie-dye ones! You should check out Siwy in Kaleidoscope. They're SICK :P

    ReplyDelete