Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What Not To Wear? Or what to wear?

I was watching "What Not To Wear"  today and the girl, Noel, that was on that show was there because her style was way to crazy! She would always wear way too ripped shirts, things that showed way to much cleavage, and other clothes that made her look insane. But of course, Stacy and Clinton knew what to do! They knew that Noel likes clothing that makes her stand out, so one thing they suggested on the mannequin was this pair of silver metallic jeans. I loved them! I was looking online and these are the ones that I found and liked:

1.2.

  1. ASOS Pieces High Waist Metallic Silver Leggings $36.45 Buy Now
  2. Shop Bop Sass & Bide $227.50 Buy Now
Here is the outfit that inspired my post! It is the second outfit that Stacy and Clinton showed to Noel: 


Personally I dislike the shirt, but I do love those metallic pants!

Also, if you are interested, here are Noel's before and after pictures:

Before
Reveal outfit #1
Reveal Outfit #2


Reveal Outfit #3

I think that she did such a great transition from crazy and insane, to friendly, beautiful, and stunning! I hope that she can keep up this new style because it makes he look ten times better!

xoxo,
      CC










5 comments:

  1. Nice post! Looks cute and lovely.


    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:)
      and I agree, I love the new look!

      Delete
  2. Wow, they transformed her! Those are real fashion experts, respect for their work! *.*
    And those metallic jeans are not my type if they're way too shiny, I prefer the discreet ones. My personal favourite way to stand out would be a garment with the galaxy print. :D
    I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are great on that show, they always do a great job:)
      And I just followed you on bloglovin and google friend connect! <3
      ~xoxo,
      CC

      Delete
  3. I need silver jeans...soon! :P I prefer the waxed/matte texture..theyre awesome X

    ReplyDelete