Sunday, June 3, 2012

Will you be showing some back this summer?

Hey everyone! I love to show some back in the summer, it keeps you cool and it looks awesome! Here are some of my favorite shirts and dresses that I think add a little spice to the summer:

One store that has some really amazing open back dresses is Victoria Secret. Here are some of their open back dresses that are my favorite:


(from left to right, up to down)
  1. Victoria Secret Flirtly Little Open-Back Minidress, currently on clearance for $95.99! Buy Now
  2. Victoria Secret Lace Dress, currently on sale for $69.50! Buy Now
  3. Victoria Secret Open-Back Cover Up Dress, currently on sale for $39.50 Buy Now
  4. Victoria Secret The Multi-Way Dress, currently on clearance for $49.99 Buy Now
Another store that also has a lot of nice open-back wear is Urban Outfiters! Here are my favorite tops:



(from left to right, up to down)
  1. Urban Outfiters Daydreamer LA Twisted Low Back Tank $29.00 Buy Now
  2. Urban Outfiters Daydreamer LA Ribbed Knit Cross-Back Tee $34.00 Buy Now
  3. Urban Outfiters Kimichi Blue Ethereal Cami $39.00 Buy Now
  4. Urban Outfiters Sparkle & Fade Low-Back Chiffon Blouse $49.00 Buy Now
  5. Urban Outfiters Sparkle & Fade Open-Back Chiffon Blouse $59.00 Buy Now
  6. Urban Outfiters Threads 4 Thought Phoebe Tee $64.00 Buy Now

What do you think of these styles? Will you be wearing some? Let me know!

~xoxo, CC

11 comments:

  1. I really love the second victoria secret dress its so sexy and glamourous!
    And I also really love the white criss/cross back T from urban outfiters! It'd be awesome over a swim suit.

    http://charlottes-couture.blogspot.com/

    XOXO
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! a lot of the shirts would be perfect for a beach day :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to! Except summer's over over here. :( But these are awesome, didn't see them on Pinterest!

    theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw! There's always next summer! :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  3. I'm a conservative type, I don't have the guts yet to show my bare back yet! hehehe...
    The lace dress is so gorgeous though! ヅ


    By the way, please stop by our blog soon and we'd love it more if we can follow each other. ت

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    Also, please click on the REWARDS button on the left side of our blog for you to earn points and avail the gift certificates from the merchant of your choice.

    Thanks! ヅ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you feel uncomfortable the best thing to do is just wear a tank top under the shirt! That way you could have a cute shirt, yet you can be comfortable :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  4. This is a very appropriate trend for summer, when it's so hot that the less clothes the better. I have an open-back shirt which is quite cute, but I'd prefer it without the open back. I don't feel very comfortable with it. In summer I like showing my legs and I sometimes wear very short shorts, and I find that showing both legs and back is quite tasteless.

    You left a comment in my blog asking about street style tips. I recently wrote an article for Blog Trends about it. You can read it here: http://www.blog-trends.com/2012/05/street-style-photography-101-know-youre-beginner/

    Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I read the article and that helps a lot :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  5. it can be a cute look but I can't go bra-less, I bought some cute triangle bras to wear under these type of tops :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't either! so what I do is either wear a tank top under, or wear a bandeau :)

      ~CC

      Delete
  6. Yes, definitely I will! I think it's cute and sexy during summer especially at night! I particurarly love the first black dress on the left!

    baci bellezza

    http://ilovegreeninspiration.com

    ReplyDelete