Thursday, October 4, 2012

Daphne Groeneveld Editorial in Harper's Bazaar, October 2012

In this month's, October 2012, Harper's Bazaar I was so happy when flipping through to see a beautiful editorial modeled by Daphne Groeneveld, photographed by Nathaniel Goldberg, and styled by Clare Richardson. The pictures are absolutely stunning and the color used most is blue, which I think goes really well with Daphne! I hope you like the pictures as much as I do:








Tell me what you think! 

~xoxo,
      CC



11 comments:

  1. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5th and last look are my favorite. Such a clean look! Love.
    Xo,
    Jenn
    glitterandgarb.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5th and last look are my favorite. Such a clean look! Love.
    Xo,
    Jenn
    glitterandgarb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THE LAST ONE!!! you have such a great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - the first and the final pictures are so fantastic - love the styling and the hairs... beautiful - thanks for sharing...

    New LOUBOUTIN & DENIM giveaways: --> 3 chances for you to win high-fashion jeans & Louboutin shoes <--

    Vanessa - PureGlam.tv
    Latest posting: Lacoste Spring/Summer 2013

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post.^^
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks lovely
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colors...so refreshing!
    xx
    eve
    p.s. follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! lovely editorial.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete