Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Halloween Costume!

I do love halloween, for me its all about just hanging out with my friends and having a good time. Usually I'm not huge about dressing up, but just adding a few cool accessories that I normally wouldn't wear on a normal day. This year I went with six inch hot pink heels! I bought them in a store called Necessary Clothing for only $9.99! Crazy right? Also in these heels I'm 6'3" because normally I'm 5'10", so it was pretty awesome being super tall! Here are some pictures of my awesome shoes :)


(intagramed version!)



(in the store while I was deciding weather or not I should buy it!)

Tell me what you think!! 

~xoxo,
         CC

8 comments:

  1. Heheh they're cool! I'd love to stand next to you in those since I'm just 5'2!
    xx
    www.junewantsitall.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks:) haha yeah that would be funny. You can wear super high heels and look normal though!

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are GORGEOUS! I'm always afraid to wear heels, even though I'm just 5'7". I say rock them!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!:)
      You should go for it!
      ~CC

      Delete
  3. just recently came across your blog and am your newest follower! Would love for you to check out mine and follow if you like it! we share similar style!
    http://obsidiansouldreamcatchers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I just followed your blog, its gorgeous <3
      ~CC

      Delete