Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Scarves! :)

Today it is absolutely freezing! It started to snow this morning and I was shivering leaving my house. I think this weather is always perfect for a nice warm knit scarf. Here are a few of my favorite scarf looks:



ASOS Mix Ribbon Knit Scarf for $38.70 Buy Here


1. ASOS Mix Ribbon Knit Scarf - I really love this scarf because of the change in color and pattern, it gives it a homemade scarf look! It also looks really warm and comfortable :)

Urban Outfiters BDG Cable Knit Scarf for $24 Buy Now
2. Urbann Outfitters BDG Cable Knit Scarf - This scarf also looks just so comfortable! And the color is really great :)

Urban Outfitters Staring at Stars Netted Fringe Eternity Scarf for  $29 Buy Now
3. Urban Outfitters Staring at Stars Netted Fringe Eternity Scarf - I really like this one because it only goes around your neck. I've never had a scarf like that but I would definitely like one!

Now the last scarf is one I have, and its my favorite! :) I got it for forever 21 in the beginning of winter, but I don't think they're selling it anymore :( anyways, here it is: 


Which scarf is your favorite? :) Let me know!

xoxo, 
     CC





22 comments:

  1. great scarf round up! can't see what you come up with next.

    xoliz

    www.aprescouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection darling!
    I would really like to own the first one.
    -J

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scarfs! Especially the first and last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarves are possibly the best part about winter. Scarves and huge sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love scarfs! But I don't know if it looks good on me!
    XX

    http://walk-a-million-miles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favourite has to be the Urban Outfitters scarf simply because the colour is perfect for brightening up the dull winter days :)
    Great blog too!

    xo, Llana
    www.chicncoveted.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. snuggling up, are we? :) The Asos one gets my vote, the chunkier the better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Urbann Outfitters BDG Cable Knit Scarf~ its nice
    & you have a great post too~
    keep it up~


    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the last one! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was just thinking of getting myself a scarf as well! Xx
    http://live-in-this-moment.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice choices! I love the peach one :D

    xx Francesca, primpandpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm such a sucker for a chunky scarf, I'm loving the peach cable knit!

    //Birdie Shoots//

    ReplyDelete
  13. Scarves are my jam- I have sooo many in my closet.

    I have so much coral in my wardrobe, but not yet a coral scarf- so option #2!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would have to vote for the first one, I'd love to have it. No winter where I'm at but I'd still want to get my hands on a well-knit scarf. Like you said, it gives some kind of a homemade touch. Go scarf!

    Nadya
    The Dilly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just nominated your blog for the Liebster award, just letting you know. I mentioned you on my blog, and you can find more info on this award on my blog!

    http://vogue-etc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amy!! I am about to make a post about this on my blog :)

      <3 CC

      Delete
  16. I love the colour of the cable Knit scarf!

    Chloe x
    http://journalofashopaholic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey I have subscribed to you in my google reader.

    Follow me back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the peachy one! show us more, i love scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not a big fan of scarves but I'd definetly buy the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gotta love these chunky scarves during this snow chill!! I'm always craving for hot chocolate.

    Cheers and thanks a bunch for visiting!

    ▲_▲ HYENA

    xx

    ReplyDelete