Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Best Dressed at the Emmys 2013

Good Morning beautiful people <3

Yesterday I was looking through the dresses celebrities wore during the Emmys and there were some that were completely stunning, yet others that made me cringe. I like to keep things positive here, so I'm only sharing the ones that are absolutely beautiful! 

Number one, best dressed at the Emmys is Kaley Cuoco wearing Vera Wang. She's probably most known for currently being on the Big Bang Theory (since 2007) and Charmed (1996-2006). I love this dress because it has a perfect amount of sheer material around the waist, and the material at the bottom of the dress is layered and designer perfectly. I would buy this dress in a second!


I would have to say number two is Heidi Klum in a gorgeous Versace dress! It has a very interesting design and texture and, clearly, it looks stunning on her.

Third best dressed in my opinion is Kerry Washington in Marchesa. I think this dress is very pretty and I love the flower design going down the front of the dress and down the train. The second two little white bands under the top of the dress really create a great form as well!

For fourth best dressed is Giuliana Rancic in an embellished periwinkle gown. Not only is the shape and color of this dress beautiful, but it fits her body type and looks stunning.

My fifth favorite is Allison Williams in Ralph Lauren. Although this might seam like a forgettable dress, which I believe it might be, it still looks amazing on her and its better than many of the dresses I saw, which will be remembered for all the wrong reasons. 

Who do you think was best dressed at the Emmys? Do you like my choices? Let me know! 

xoxo, 
Colleen 

17 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you that Kaley Cuoco had the best dress! They're all amazing though!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Heidi's dress so so much, she was also my second choice. I put Allison Williams on the first place, just cuz the dress is so simple but amazing in the second time :>
    just uplouded a new outfit just give it a look : http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3526 :>
    xoxo,Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi's dress is our number one! The Vera Want was stunningly simplistic, but the Versace's handwork on the dress was gorgeous!
    xoxo
    Cristine and Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you post! On my Emmy post I also had Kerry Washington she looked beautiful! I must have misses Kaley's dress I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That deep wine color is a great I particularity like the that how airy it looks.
    www.fashionlisticallyspeaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree with every single one of your choices! I need to learn what eyeshadow Kaley is wearing, it is mesmerizing. I love your blog by the way.

    <3 Naa

    http://adolescentchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Kaley Cuoco wearing Vera Wang, shes so beautiful, love her!
    ace post hun

    Mary and Rose

    xoxo
    http://strikeapo.se/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those dresses. I need one. xx

    Lo'irre - www.loirre.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Allison looked amazing, she totally embodies the Ralph Lauren girl. It was minimal, all american classic. Gorgeous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing dresses!!!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love LOVE Kaley Cuoco's dress. I agree, she was the best dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post!!! My fave is Kaley Cuoco's dress, she looks stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved the Vera Wang dress Kaley Cuoco wore, she looked stunning! xx
    http://unfoundstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your picks! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kerry Washington :)
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete