Sunday, September 22, 2013

Loraimy Rodriquez NYFW 2013

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!

I'm terribly sorry that I haven't been posting much, I promise I will post much more often! As some, but probably few, of you know I do some modeling and I had the pleasure to walk for Loraimy Rodriquez on September 10th modeling her new line during New York Fashion Week. Her line encompass stunning pieces that show off her hard work and dedication. I'll start by showing you the dress that I modeled during the show, then go on to showing you all my top 3 favorite pieces (besides the dress I wore, it would have to be my favorite, I am absolutely in love with it!) in no particular order! (It was so hard to pick!!)

This is me! <3 The Material of this dress is so elegant and I love how the design looks so simple yet when you look close at it you see the beautiful complexity of it.




Now for my favorite looks from the others! I have to tell you this took me quite a while to pick. 

For one of my favorites I would have to pick this one, I really love the look of high wasted shorts with a shorter shirt. 

Another one of my faves is a gorgeous long dress, which looked stunning on the model and worked perfectly with the little addition of the hat, and the little gold spikes on the shoulders added some edge to the elegance of the look.   

Another favorite is simple fabric, yet an interesting shape, and again we see the gold spikes on the shoulders which add perfectly to this piece. And I love that bow! So cute. 

Lastly this is me and some other models with the gorgeous designer Loraimy (third from the left) after the show!


Y'all should definitely keep up with Loraimy and her work, you can like her facebook page here
Also, all of these amazing photographs were taken by Eric Jaiju Lee, you can like his facebook page here.

Thanks for reading! Love ya :)

xoxo, 
Colleen <3 (I've decided to go with my real name in place of CC) 
  





47 comments:

  1. It is so incredible that you got the opprutunity to walk at NYFW! That dress looks incredible and you are absolutely stunning. Keep in touch :)

    <3 Naa

    http://adolescentchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Naa! <3 Definitely keep in touch :)

      Delete
  2. This is so glamourous! I loved!

    The dress is amazing and the pics are gorgeous!

    Sucess for you dear!

    xoxo

    www.ilovemoda.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the high waisted shorts. So pretty :) And thank you for this post, its so inspirational!

    Love,
    http://cherrydunia.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading hun!! (:

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  4. beautiful dress...
    http://fashionmoda-charly89.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loraimy really is talented! You should keep up with her designs (:

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  5. You are stunning Colleen! And I have to say that my favorite look on you was definitely the high waisted shorts. I don't know how long you've been modeling but I must say you looked like quite the pro! And what a gorgeous collection by Loraimy, I can see fame coming into her future just like I see it coming into yours! You're going a long way honey...Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Teresa!! Thank you so much hun! (:

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  6. You are stunning Colleen! And I have to say that my favorite look on you was definitely the high waisted shorts. I don't know how long you've been modeling but I must say you looked like quite the pro! And what a gorgeous collection by Loraimy, I can see fame coming into her future just like I see it coming into yours! You're going a long way honey...Cheers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! That is so awesome, you look beautiful!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. your look very pretty in all the dress you wore!
    I love the first dress very classy..
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! (: You should check out the designer's facebook page and like it to keep up with her designs!

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  9. The clothes are REALLY cool, they are different. I really liked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really keep up with the designer and her work! Like her facebook page :)

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  10. Beautiful. :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/2013/09/another-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look very well :)
    Polly
    http://pollyslookbook.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woow great post you look stunning :)

    http://goncakaya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You walked in NYFW?? Awesome!! You're a gorgeous model. I surely would book you for my show if I were a fashion designer :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! That means so much (:

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  15. Congrats for walking in NYFW!!

    www.stylecredential.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting! NYFW!! Congratulations - you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is awesome Colleen, so gorgeous! Never heard of this designer, but what an honor to walk a show. Amazing stuff! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helene! You should definitely check out more of her work, she is amazing! (:

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  18. Beautiful looks!! Congratulations! You're a stunning girl!
    xoxo
    Cristine and Jess

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look great, congrats on FW... Coocoo4coco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning - the dress looks great on you! I really like the collection. :-)

    http://likeaharte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ivana! You should definitely check out more of her work, she's an amazing designer!

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  21. you're so lucky to walk in NYFW! the designer's amazing, such great idea encompassed into outfits! all the nest <3


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Vania! (: You should keep up with Loraimy's work and like her facebook page <3

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  22. Wow, what a wonderful opportunity! You look beautiful. And this collection is great - really unique pieces, but I can certainly see myself wearing them, too!

    Happy to be a new follower :) Looking forward to more posts!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://awriterinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow that is so amazing to be part of fashion week!

    passionateturban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. such a beautiful collection! xx

    http://arialuv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these outfits! Especially those high waisted shorts, gorgeous!! xxx
    http://unfoundstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations!!! You look stunning!! Love it! So exciting (:

    Kisses from Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH, this is so wonderful that you walked the runway! That's so great! Wish you the best,

    F&F

    http://attireclub.org

    ReplyDelete
  28. You looked amazing and love your hair.
    www.ubetterwork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete