Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chill: Layers for chilly weather

In NYC the cold is coming, its windy and pretty much all around freezing. Lately I've been wearing layers on top of layers to prevent myself from becoming unbearably cold. I wouldn't say it's time for your heaviest jacket yet, but close to it. I've created an outfit on polyvore of something I would wear on a chilly day.

Chill: Layers for chilly weather



H&M plus size sweater, $40 / Leather sleeve army jacket, &246 / Topshop legging, $44 / H&M high heel ankle boots, $96 / Forever 21 black fringed shawl, $40 / DIESEL Army Green Paneled Tote, $200


Tell me what you think!


xoxo,
Colleen 

9 comments:

  1. Great post, it would make an amazing outfit! And I love the boots :)
    -xo, Milene from stylingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you combined this outfit, a lot of black but not only. Great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great for winter, nice styling! Looks like something I'd wear.

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep it pretty casual here in the city also! Great post.
    ww.fashionlisticallyspeaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with leather leggings right now, even though I haven't actually bought a pair. I'm substituting coated jeans until I find an uber nice pair.

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this look its very edgy yet still chic!

    xo,
    ChaCha
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!
    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/superdry-birthday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit and love the topshop tights.
    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete