Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas is Coming Soon!

Most of the time all my posts are only about fashion, and don't worry I'll incorporate fashion in this one too but I just thought I'd tell you I created a Christmas music Pandora station today and have been listening to it all day! I'm in such a Christmas mood and am feeling some Christmas spirit.

In this post I'm going to share two of my all time favorite Christmas songs and share with you a silly yet chic holiday outfit.

Its really so hard to pick my two favorite Christmas songs, as I probably love every single one of them, but here are two of my favorites.

Walking In a Winter Wonderland Wonderland by Bing Crosby:



My Grown Up Christmas List by Kelly Clarkson:


I created a cute little Christmas outfit on Polyvore and added some Christmas gifts as well! The "Have A Cherry Christmas" lip shine would be a super cute Christmas gift! 
Let It Snow

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday season! And I know it may be a little too early for thinking about Christmas, but it will be here as soon as you know it.

xoxo,
Colleen


12 comments:

  1. Ugh I still feel like its too early for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabrielle, lovely clothes nice post1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe its that time again, love that winter cozy sweater

    xo,
    ChaCha
    http://www.chachathefashiongenius.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeey, you made me look forward to Christmas even more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, in this case we can wish you a happy Christmas mood!

    F&F

    http://attireclub.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got mixed feelings about Christmas, not my favorite time of the year but I got to admit there is something special about it. Also, the holiday clothing is kinda special and pretty. Besos!
    LAZYCATSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post, it just fills you with Christmas spirit. I also love the song 'Walking in a winter wonderful' its been a favorite of mine for years. Those are some great seasonal selects, I love the reindeer sweater and pants combo.

    Stay Stylish, TL. Xx
    Blog: Twynkle Loves
    Instagram
    Youtube
    Check out my new Lace Dress Giveaway HERE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! I'm so ready for Christmas! I love that time of year. Thanks for your message on IFB. Take care!

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like those Xmas picks, especially the pants! So festive!

    Justin
    Walking, Talking Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I always want to get a christmas sweater but in Australia it's hot around that time so there's never any point! Your outfit looks wonderful though - thanks for sharing :-)

    Like A Harte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw! This post made me feel warm and fuzzy. Now I want to shop at Aerie and buy a delicious holiday sweater. I love the coziness of a good sweater. Nice post m'dear!

    ReplyDelete