Tuesday, November 12, 2013

First Outfit Post: School Girl Vibe

This is my first outfit post! (: The other day I wore a plaid little skirt and a heavy sweater with some knee high socks and boots. Although not a school girl uniform, it could definitely look like one. My friend and I took tons of pictures of my outfit, here are my favorites:




We saw this cool light and shadows and had to take that opportunity to take some artsy pictures! 



Get the look! Now I bought the skirt and sweater a while ago, so I'm not quite sure they're still for sale, but I did find a similar outfit and put it together on Polyvore. The boots, however, are from Aerosoles and I included in the Polyvore outfit. 

Casual School Day

I would really love your opinion! Let me know what you think. 

xoxo,
Colleen

12 comments:

  1. Very stylish and cute look! :) love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they still wear such short skirts in school?

    On another note, the color palette is nice, you can try this outfit with a burgundy accessory or something to take it to the next level!

    Best

    F&F

    http://attireclub.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I'm impressed though it's your first shoot! It looked great! :)

    xoxo

    WWW.ZERXZASTYLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute skirt!

    Thanks for connecting on IFB! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Love the combo, just great! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute skirt. Your hair is pretty!
    Xx
    http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of colors on you darling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS OUTFIT IS PERFECT! The cropped jumper and tartan skirt are actually the best combo, and have inspired me for when the colder weather comes again - you go girl!!!

    Like A Harte

    ReplyDelete