Friday, November 8, 2013

Stila: Color Me Glossy


Happy November everyone!! Hope your first few days in one of my favorite months has been going well. November is my birthday month, at the end of the month, and a few weeks ago I got an early birthday present from my aunt....... lip gloss!! She must know me well because I own probably over 50 tubes of lip gloss and I'm absolutely obsessed. 

This new kind that she got me is by Stila and you can find it in Sephora! Don't worry, I got the link for ya right here! What's great about this lip gloss is it has flavors and scents so its super fun. This set has nine 0.45oz tubes in Cranberry, Persimmon, Melon, Dazzleberry, Wildberry, Strawberry Cream, Passion Fruit, Kaleidoscope, and Amaretto. My favorite is the Cranberry, as I usually love to wear red on my lips. 

How I wear it: I love this gloss but it is really glossy and at times sticky so what I like to do is wear a base coat of Soft Lips Vanilla, or sometimes Raspberry, and then apply Stila gloss after. You can find Soft Lips at your drug store, but click here for their website.  

I really recommend Stila, its a fun and cute gloss and there's a color for every occasion!

Happy November :) 

xoxo,
Colleen 

14 comments:

  1. These look really lovely, I enjoy lip gloss :) Super post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful gloss....http://fashionmoda-charly89.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Usually I don't like lip gloss, but I'll have to consider these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Stila, their products are great, I will have to try out this particular product!

    Sarah
    sarahjustinestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound awesome! You should do a review post of these with swatches :) I haven't used Stila lipglosses in so long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm more the lipstick type of girl but wow, your aunt is so great by buying you stila lip gloss! Great gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am obssesed with lip glosses, and i love november as well, even when my birthday is on may!
    LAZYCATSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip in toning down the stickiness. I bought a set of these last holiday season, loved the colors, but barely ever ended up wearing them because of the stickiness.

    xo, Liz
    www.casualconcern.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Stila!

    http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. have fun with the lipgloss!

    sweetkrystin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely
    Polly
    http://pollyslookbook.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. November's my birthday month too - happy birthday to us! :-) Such a lovely gift - can't wait to see some appearing in your outfit posts!

    xo

    ReplyDelete