Thursday, November 14, 2013

To Buy A Pair of Shoes in 24 Hours: justfab.com

I just joined justfab.com which is a site where you can buy super cute shoes for just $39.95! Whats super crazy though is within the first 24 hours that you join everything is just $19.95. So here I am frantically searching the site for a pair, and I only have 24 hours....... so I need your help! Which pair should I buy?

 I really love this boot because its simple, and has a heel (which I love!) Check it out here

This boot would be great because they'd be really warm and perfect for the winter, but I have no idea what color I would get! Check it out here 

These boots are super cute, have a good heel, and I could wear them with a lot. But again, totally stumped with what color to get. Check it out here

What boots do you think I should get? I have to pick in less than 24 hours!

xoxo,
Colleen

16 comments:

  1. I like the last ones!

    www.steffysworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the first one is my favourite, but the material matter also, so I guess the last ones look the best in terms of that! Ah, I can't really pick… :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pair for sure! Thanks for your super sweet comment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one the best! :)
    http://devereauxboulevard.blogspot.com
    Kiersten Devereaux

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the last one with its buckles. it is sooo stylish and only 20$??? a MUST GET omg i might even get one for myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would say the last ones too ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last ones! I love justfab!
    xx
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
  8. The one in the middle (the last set) has a lot of potential, but your wardrobe is very important too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Depends on what you are going to wear it with and what for in general... Never the less, I like the 2nd pair

    ReplyDelete
  10. First one for sure!
    http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really awesome boots ;)

    xoxo Gozika
    http://gozikasjournal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete