Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Kidecals: The Fashionable Label

Thanks to Kidecals, I was given the opportunity to try out beautiful fashionable labels! Kidecals has all things ranging from school labels, to canning labels, to wall decals, and even to keycals, which are stylish stickers for your laptop keyboard.
 
Searching their website I was amazed at how many label designs they had, and I immediately thought to get stickers for my blog! I searched through their round name labels and found the exact design I had envisioned. When you pick a label you like, you just type in what you want it to say and it shows up on the sticker on the website so you know exactly what you will get. You can change the size of the text as well as the position.
What I designed on their website!

Check out the stickers I received in the mail Saturday:

Aren't they so cute!!
I immediately put the sticker on my computer! (:

One of the coolest things on Kidecals was the keycals for sure! If you have a mac keyboard I would definitely recommend these. I'm getting a mac soon hopefully and I know the first thing I'll do is go to Kidecals and get my keycals!

This one is my favorite, like all Kidecals its waterproof! (Its also only 16 dollars, and they have tons of styles! Click here to check it out!)

For all my fellow bloggers I definitely recommend stickers with your URL, its a super cute addition to your computer! Also, check out everything else they have, labels for literally anything. Check out their website now! http://kidecals.com

Have a wonderful day! 

xoxo,
Colleen

15 comments:

  1. Hey Colleen,
    This is a great resource! Especially for bloggers looking to get more offline attention! So I think I'm going to head over and order some!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear!
    Thanks for the tip! I'll check it for sure!
    Oriana xxx

    www.stylexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stickers, I'll definitely be checking out their site. I love how you designed it :)

    Love,
    Simona | L'extravagance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are so cool! Great work Colleen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely & has been on my "To-do" list for far too long! lol.

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is pretty neat. And your design is so lovely! I think I'll have to get some made up for myself!


    theleatherfannypack

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg. the mac keyboard stickers are so nice. definitely checking them out!
    love your logo too :D

    xoxo
    Cherie S.
    www.thetallnshort.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute!!! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice labels. xx
    www.mressentialist.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. aah this is so dope! never thought of keyboard stickers but I really want some now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stickers look great!

    And the keyboard cover is very nice as well!

    F&F

    http://attireclub.org

    ReplyDelete