Monday, March 31, 2014

Hask Beauty: To Attain Perfect Hair

What I've noticed over the years is that the types of shampoo and conditioner you use, effects your hair the next day, of course! Since I've been using Hask products, I've notice my hair has looked better each day! So first you might ask, what is Hask?

Photo on the left from http://haskbeauty.com/ , photo from the right taken by me

One of the products I received from Hask was their Argan Oil. Also known as "liquid gold" it is filled with tons of vitamins and antioxidants. Argan Oil from Morocco repairs, strengthens and moisturizes hair, all while taming frizz and adding shine.

Photo on the left from http://haskbeauty.com/ , photo from the right taken by me
The other product I received, which is my personal favorite, is the Keratin protein set. With coloring, blow drying, curlers and straighteners, we put our hair through a lot! Keratin Protein is the stuff our hair, skin and nails are made of, so of course using these products will restore and revive our hair. It wipes out the effects of heat, humidity, and over-styling, helping our hair look and feel its best. My hair has felt healthier since I've been using it!

I absolutely love these products and I want to thanks Hask Beauty for letting me try out their products! When I run out, I will definitely be getting some more. 

You should all check out their website (http://haskbeauty.com/), read about their products, and find a place by you that sells them! Just go to their website, click "where to buy", and then click your region. In the United States, their products are sold in places like Walmart, Kmart, CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and more!

Tell me what you think!

xoxo,
Colleen 

P.S be sure to follow me on all my social media!



Sponsored post powered by BrandBacker

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely post! Looks like a great product!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have just nominated you for ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ after being nominated myself! Check it out here: http://vixensfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Peace and Love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww! Thank you so much! That means a lot to me. I will be sure to make a post about it in the next few days. Again, thank you! Your blog is wonderful (:

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  3. Great review, always on the hunt for the perfect shampoo and conditioner.

    ReplyDelete