In this post I'm gonna show you the dress I bought and make a little wish list of 10 dresses I definitely want to buy in the future! Hopefully in the near future, if this weather ever warms up, I'll make an outfit post of the dress I bought.
Here's the Dainty Polka Dot Dress I bought. I absolutely loved the lace in the middle and thought it was casual, different, and perfect for every day wear yet could be dressed up for a night out to dinner.
Check it out and get yours right here
After getting this dress I just had to search their site for more! I have a ton of more tight dresses so the ones I'm going to include in my wish list are of a different style and in no particular order. Hope you like them just as much as I do.
1. I absolutely love this dress because its simple in the front, yet the back is elegant and a bit intricate. It comes in two colors and of course I couldn't pick my favorite so I'm going to include both.
Check it out and get one here ($15.80)
2. This "Garden Girl Fit & Flare Dress" has a beautiful design and gorgeous fit, which is why it made it to my dress wish list.
Check it out and get one here ($22.80)
3. I picked this dress because I think it would be so perfect for a relaxed summer day or a day at the beach! It can also turn into a skirt if you fold the top down which is pretty cool.
Check it out and get one here ($11.80)
4. Now, unfortunately, I don't own any maxi-dresses but I always want to buy one, especially this one!
5. I've always wanted one of those cute and elegant white dresses that you can wear in the spring, and finally I found one!
Check it out and get one here ($24.80)
6. One reason I love this next dress is because of the cutouts. I may have a bit of an obsession with cutout dresses! And the color is just gorgeous.
Check it out and get one here ($27.80)
7. I picked this dress too for a similar reason, the cutouts! This dress also comes in red and white but I think I like the black the best.
8. Again, love this because of the cutouts, especially the back of the dress, and the color.
9. Again, a black cutout dress! Simple, yet cute.
10. And last but not least, the "Flower Child Fit & Flare Dress". I have a dress like this that's always been my go to dress for a casual day and I love it!
Check it out and get one here ($17.80)
How do you like these dresses? Which one is your fave? Let me know!