Friday, March 7, 2014

My Forever 21 Dress Wish List

I was at forever 21 the other day looking at their dresses and it made me want warmer weather even more! After trying on probably almost half the store (I always try on so much while shopping!) I decided to buy a dress and two crop tops. What I really love about Forever 21 is their prices and how much clothing they have, although sometimes it can be a little overwhelming.

In this post I'm gonna show you the dress I bought and make a little wish list of 10 dresses I definitely want to buy in the future! Hopefully in the near future, if this weather ever warms up, I'll make an outfit post of the dress I bought.

Here's the Dainty Polka Dot Dress I bought. I absolutely loved the lace in the middle and thought it was casual, different, and perfect for every day wear yet could be dressed up for a night out to dinner.

Check it out and get yours right here

After getting this dress I just had to search their site for more! I have a ton of more tight dresses so the ones I'm going to include in my wish list are of a different style and in no particular order. Hope you like them just as much as I do. 

1. I absolutely love this dress because its simple in the front, yet the back is elegant and a bit intricate. It comes in two colors and of course I couldn't pick my favorite so I'm going to include both. 

Check it out and get one here ($15.80)

 2. This "Garden Girl Fit & Flare Dress" has a beautiful design and gorgeous fit, which is why it made it to my dress wish list. 

Check it out and get one here ($22.80)

3. I picked this dress because I think it would be so perfect for a relaxed summer day or a day at the beach! It can also turn into a skirt if you fold the top down which is pretty cool. 

Check it out and get one here ($11.80)

4. Now, unfortunately, I don't own any maxi-dresses but I always want to buy one, especially this one!

Check it out and get one here ($19.80)

5. I've always wanted one of those cute and elegant white dresses that you can wear in the spring, and finally I found one! 

Check it out and get one here ($24.80)

6. One reason I love this next dress is because of the cutouts. I may have a bit of an obsession with cutout dresses! And the color is just gorgeous. 

Check it out and get one here ($27.80)

7. I picked this dress too for a similar reason, the cutouts! This dress also comes in red and white but I think I like the black the best. 

Check it out and get one here ($19.80)

8. Again, love this because of the cutouts, especially the back of the dress, and the color. 

Check it out and get one here ($19.80)

9. Again, a black cutout dress! Simple, yet cute. 

Check it out and get one here ($19.80)

10. And last but not least, the "Flower Child Fit & Flare Dress". I have a dress like this that's always been my go to dress for a casual day and I love it!

Check it out and get one here ($17.80)

How do you like these dresses? Which one is your fave? Let me know!

xoxo,
Colleen 

14 comments:

  1. Love everythiiiing!!

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Garden Girl Fit & Flare Dress is AMAZING! I NEED that dress in my life <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sighhhh! Dying for spring to get here already!! Loving all of these!

    Looooooveeee love this look!! You look hella pretty! As usual though :-* Kisses

    xox, Cheri
    www.cheristylez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I'm so glad you like the post. That isnt me though haha :) That's the model from the website. I'm hoping to post an outfit post of me wearing the dress soon! (:

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  4. hey, good choices ;)

    Hi, from www.be-fabdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love "Flower Child Fit & Flare Dress", would wear it with rough boots and boyfriend vintage jeans jacket! Great choice, girl!

    http://tesoraniram.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a fun and flirty spring dress… now you have me longing for warmer weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love cut out dresses, too... especially the black ones :) Great post!
    Kiersten Devereaux
    http://devereauxboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dresses with cutouts!!

    http://lucandrob.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOD. I don't know what to say, they have such amazing dresses and the prices aren't even high!! Too bad we don't have a Forever 21 anywhere near in Switzerland :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Order them online! (: if they ship to Switzerland haha I'm not sure if they do

      <3 Colleen

      Delete
  10. Love the cutouts on the black dress!

    -Elizabeth
    www.royalediary.com

    ReplyDelete