Sunday, March 9, 2014

The Cat and the Flat: Vogue Spread is Adorable

I was browsing Vogue online, as I commonly do, and I found the most adorable photoshoot! With the caption, "To land on your feet, fashion-wise, lose the heel" Vogue so cleverly does a photoshoot with cats and flats because cats do always land on their feet! 

Here are my two favorite photos: 

Adidas Originals x The Farm Company Show, $70

Creatures of The Wind x Tabitha Simmons shoes, price upon request
For more info: shopbop.com

If you want to check out even more cute shoes and kittens, click right here.

Which one is your fave? How do you feel about these shoes, and the cats of course!

<3 Colleen

P.S be sure to follow me on all my social media!


9 comments:

  1. Lovley cats !!! And shoes !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2nd photo!! :D

    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a charming and fun fashion spread. The second photo is cute because of the cat's balancing act.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post sweetie! Love the kittens :)

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I ascertain that using animals (especially cute ones) in commertial is a safe bet!))
    Teso
    www.tesoraniram.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and I couldn't agree more, ditching the heels has been so fun for me. I love to pair some high low looks lately and adding flats is the easiest way to do it! Great Post. xoxo, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blog is Awesome!

    Coupon: HCTVIP ,Save $94 + 10% Off the Babyliss Pro Mira Curl@ www.haircurltool.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH IT!

    I’m waiting for your opinion on my latest post!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin |
    Win a trip in Genoa

    Kisses, Alice.

    ReplyDelete