Thursday, April 10, 2014

I Finally Found a CC Cream That Works!


Hey everyone! Hope you've had a wonderful start to the week. I want to share with you a product that I got from Studio Gear about a week or so ago, their Hydrating CC Cream. This CC Cream is very light and smooth and enhances your completion. At the same time, it also fights aging, retains moisture, and covers and treats blemishes with a non-oily, radiant finish. 





What's awesome about this product is it's color matching. There's three tones: Linen, Natural, and Wheat. The cream comes out of the bottle in a very grey tone, which I wasn't expecting, but as you put in on your skin it perfectly matches to your skin tone! It also kept my skin hydrated, which is pretty awesome. 

I absolutely loved this product, and I'm sure you will too! Check it out and buy it here, http://studiogearcosmetics.com/shop/best-sellers/hydrating-cc-cream/, and also, since you're my amazing readers, you get a 10% discount! Just use the code: bloggercc

Tell me what you think!

xoxo,
Colleen 

P.S be sure to follow me on all my social media sites!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found a CC cream that works. This is a great accomplishment, haha… I have been looking for one for ages. Can't wait to give this one a go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for writing this. i am always looking out great products which actually works!

    http://nita-karoliina.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete