Saturday, January 31, 2015

I'm Back!

Hey Everyone!

So the past couple months have been pretty hectic, but I am finally ready to come back to my blog! I've missed my blog and my beautiful readers so much.

Recently I've been crafting, and cooking, and doing tons of fun stuff and I can't wait to start sharing it with you. Later this week I will be making some Quadruple Chocolate Soft Fudgy Pudding Cookies from averiecooks.com. I can't wait to see how they turn out and share it with you!

Don't they look DELICIOUS! <3 


Also, I am doing a whole closet clean-out and I'm going to give you an opportunity to buy some of my gently used (some have never been worn!) clothes.

I have an exciting week coming up so be sure to check back and read my blog!

xoxo,
Colleen

7 comments:

  1. looks so goood!

    http://fridaynightstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so yummy

    Mel
    http://www.girlandthepolkadot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look so great!

    xoxo,
    lavitha tan
    http://lavithatan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look AMAZING! I cannot wait to try these out someday!

    XO, Rachel
    www.glowandglimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, that looks absolutely divine! and welcome back :)
    Lazy Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, that's not fair! How could you do this to me!? Posting all the luscious, wonderment about fudge, chocolate in cookie form!!!! I could eat my computer

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks so good!

    notyouraveragebeautystyle.blogspot.com

    Love Carmarie.xx

    ReplyDelete