Tuesday, February 3, 2015

DIY Adorable Candle Holder

Good Afternoon!

Well today I woke up in a wonderful mood, but of course my geology lab this morning killed it so I'm doing some crafts to help get back to a good mood :)

Today I'm going to make a candle holder (which you could also use for things like earrings or trinkets). Its super easy!



What you will need: 
  • Foam Paint Brush (or regular brush)
  • Little Glass Bowl
  • Tissue Paper 
  • Mod Podge 
  • Scissors or Paper Cutter 
Directions:

1. Cut paper into whatever shape you want to, I did 1in squares
2. Use the brush to cover an area with Mod Podge and place the tissue paper square over the            Modge Podge then paint Mod Podge over the square 


3. Repeat!! :)



And you're done! Yes, it really is that simple. 







(All photos are mine, please don't take them<3) 

Hope you guys like it. Its super easy and definitely worth making. Tell me what you think!

xoxo,
Colleen 

P.S - Go like my Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/thattallgirl2

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute idea

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! Fabulous <3

    With Love from D'Oliveira Fashion Blog | Luís de Oliveira

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is way too cute! I want to do this now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh!! You made this look so easy. This would look so cool on a lamp! Need to try this one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I have that same paper cutter!!
    Sorry I get excited for the tinniest stuff!!
    That is so cute. I need to try it.
    Love
    Carmarie.xx
    notyouraveragebeautystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a beautiful person. Full of activity and projects that not only make yourself happy, but others too! This was such a wonderful thing for you to share in the light of what happened to your good mood while working. May all your days be more blessed and stimulated by fun things to see and do, always! Regards, Hope E Allen (your new friend from IFB)! Rock on!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't made one of these since I was a kid! I love the look they have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable candle holder and it seems easy to make.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete