Friday, February 6, 2015

New Hair... Again...

Good Afternoon!

I haven't ever been one to dye my hair, but I did for the fist time a few months ago for a modeling job, and they made me blonde, like really really blonde. Before that I had more dark blonde/light brown hair so of course the change was sudden. Just yesterday I decided to go to a salon and get it just a little darker!

Lets start off with my natural color (which I actually miss so much!)

© From my photo-shoot with Louis Seigal



The previous three photos are from my photo-shoot for Kharis Design's Look Book

Now, this is what my hair looked like after the modeling job that I had to dye my hair for: 


This photo featuring my boyfriend, Matt :)

And finally this is my hair now! We made it a little darker so it looked more natural (hopefully!). 


Hope everyone has a great and safe weekend!

xoxo,
Colleen 

P.S - go and like my facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/thattallgirl2

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hair color! It looks so great and natural on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty hair

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You natural hair color really compliments you, of course, naturally! However, blondes have more fun! Either way, it's all about your happiness and I think you really know what looks amazingly smart on you! Stay beautiful! Sincerely, Hope Allen (again)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Very pretty hair color!

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually really like the blonde however you look beautiful with the darker hue as well. You strike me as being able to pull off pretty much any color. Lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually really like the blonde however you look beautiful with the darker hue as well. You strike me as being able to pull off pretty much any color. Lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your hair! It looks really great. Blonde looks great on you!

    Love

    Carmarie.xx

    notyouraveragebeautystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so gorgeous! <3 Love your hair

    www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In a world that being your-true-self is a big task, the original, the better! So, #BeYOUtiful with your natural hair ;)
    With Love from D'Oliveira Fashion Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the hair colors but I must say the blonde looks very pretty on you! It is very complimenting to your skin tone. I look forward to seeing more of your posts! xx

    Lauren

    www.blameitonbarneys.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just loove that yellow dress and you look amazing !!!

    you new follower and ifb friend www.bebagottel.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete