Monday, June 22, 2015

The Best Michael Kors Watch You Could Ever Have

Michael Kors. Probably my two favorite words when it comes to bags, and of course, watches. I've always wanted a Michael Kors watch but I never knew which one I wanted. Well somehow, my amazing boyfriend managed to get me the most perfect Michael Kors watch, and here it is:


I love this one because its silver. Most of the jewelry I wear is silver, so this watch is perfect for me because it'll match my everyday jewelry. I also love this one because its a 33mm watch. Many Michael Kors watches are a lot bigger and I like smaller watches a lot better! 

Do you love MK watches as much as I do? Let me know! And tell me which one is your favorite :) 

xoxo,
Colleen 

P.S. The hands of the clock glow in the dark... if you don't think that's cool I don't know what to tell you



No comments:

Post a Comment